Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Still Around

Well, due to disaster after disaster in this torturous exercise we call life, I haven't been posting lately. I really had every intention of getting back to it regularly, but things like air conditioners dying and sinks falling out of walls (seriously) have taken up much of my time recently and not left me with much energy to devote towards this blog or the subjects in which I'm usually interested. I do have every intention of getting back to it, so, to those two people who give a damn, be strong until my triumphant return!


3 comments:

Chupona Gostosa Gay said...

Portuga love gay

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.