Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall TV Schedule: Manic Monday



Today, I continue my look at the Fall TV schedule by going over what is playing on Mondays. As before, times are shown in Eastern/Central format with expected season-premiere dates in parentheses. After the click, you can see what I'll be watching.

My Monday night will be all about NBC. It actually could be a full night of viewing for me if the new show NBC is rolling out is any good. First, at 8/7, I'll be tuned to Chuck (Sept. 29) to see what spy shenanigans Chuck and the gang are into this season. Then, at 9/8, I'll stay on NBC for the return of Heroes (Sept. 22). I'm hoping the show can recapture the magic of the first season after seemingly going off track a bit last year and that they continue to exploit the wholesome goodness that is Milo Ventimiglia in some state of undress. Finally, I plan to check out the new show, My Own Worst Enemy (Oct. 13) starring Christian Slater, that is scheduled after Heroes. Slater stars as a man with two distinct personalities sharing his body, one of which is a spy. It's all a part of some secret government project. I'm looking forward to seeing what Slater can do in the role and whether the material is worthy of him. You can see what else is on Mondays below.

Returning Network Shows:

Dancing With the Stars (Sept. 22) ABC 8/7
Samantha Who? (Oct. 13) ABC 9:30/8:30
Boston Legal (Sept. 22) ABC 10/9
The Big Bang Theory (Sept. 22) CBS 8/7
How I Met Your Mother (Sept. 22) CBS 8:30/7:30
Two and a Half Men (Sept. 22) CBS 9/8
CSI: Miami (Sept. 22) CBS 10/9
Gossip Girl (underway) CW 8/7
One Tree Hill (underway) CW 9/8
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (underway) Fox 8/7
Prison Break (underway) Fox 9/8

New Network Shows:

Worst Week (Sept. 22) CBS 9:30/8:30 - Accident-prone schlub tries to impress future in-laws.

Cable:

Raising the Bar (underway) TNT 10/9 - Another lawyer show.

0 comments: