Custom Search

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall TV Schedule: Ruby Tuesday



Yes, it's Tuesday, so I'll be taking a look at what is on Tuesdays this Fall. (As it turns out, not much.) Time is East./Cent. and (premiere date) is, yeah, like that.

Despite the title of this post, Tuesday doesn't look like a gem to me. That night seems pretty empty, which is good because I'm sure I can use those few hours to catch up on something important, like any shows I'm behind on viewing. The only thing I'll be watching Tuesday is Eli Stone (Oct. 14) at 10/9 on ABC. I've basically fallen in really-like with the charming Jonny Lee Miller as the title character who has prophetic visions. He will apparently still be having them after undergoing surgery for the aneurysm that was thought to cause them. I'm wondering if they'll continue the George Michael theme or move to something else. I could probably find the answer online, but I want to be surprised! Other Tuesday night shows follow below.

Returning Network Shows:

NCIS (Sept. 23) CBS 8/7
Without a Trace (Sept. 23) CBS 10/9
The Biggest Loser: Families (Sept. 16) NBC 8/7
Law & Order: SVU (Sept. 23) NBC 10/9
House (Sept. 16) Fox 8/7

New Network Shows:

Opportunity Knocks (Sept. 23) ABC 8/7 - Game show that tests family knowledge.
The Mentalist (Sept. 23) CBS 9/8 - A Psych ripoff with a guy who thinks that all gay men and/or only gay men get pedicures.
90210 (underway) CW 8/7 - A retread An update of Beverly Hills, 90210.
Privileged (underway) CW 9/8 - College grad tutors a pair of teenage heiresses.
Fringe (underway) Fox 9/8 - Follows investigators of "fringe" science cases. [Seems very X-Files-ish and I thought about giving it a shot, but Joshua Jackson annoys me for some reason that I can't explain.]

Cable:

The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Oct. 7) Bravo 9/8 - The latest in the Real Housewives franchise.

0 comments: