Custom Search

Thursday, July 10, 2008

On Notice

The second season of Burn Notice starts tonight on USA at 10 Eastern. When I first saw the ads for this show last year, it didn't seem like something in which I'd be interested. I happened to catch it a few times, and before I knew it, I was hooked. It's well-performed, witty, and just plain fun. If you're unfamiliar with the show, it's about a secret agent who has been booted by his agency and ends up in Miami where he has to deal with his mother and ex(?)-girlfriend. He becomes an equalizer of sorts, helping people who have been put into bad situations by bad people. Last season ended with him on the verge of finding out why he had been so unceremoniously ejected from the agency. I've got my fingers crossed that there won't be a sophomore slump. Join me, won't you?

0 comments: