Custom Search

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun


This weekend (Friday - Sunday) is a Double XP Weekend in City of Heroes and City of Villains. What's that mean? Well, basically that no one will see much of me. Really, it means that the rewards for defeating foes and completing missions are doubled allowing one to level a character much faster than usual. This weekend, I will be concentrating on my highest non-50 character, an Ice Blast/Cold Domination Corruptor (yeah, I know, Greek to you if you don't play) and trying to get her to the ultimate level for my second level 50 villain. (I already have two heroes.) Turnout is usually huge for these things so I'm looking forward to a lot of teaming. I'm also looking forward to reading all the gay chatter on the Pride channel. I mostly just lurk, but I pipe up sometimes if something really interests me. To all the heroes and villains out there that will be pushing the servers' capacities this weekend, good luck!

0 comments: