Custom Search

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just a little entertainment



This is a little video that I made while I was bored. It pairs up the Luke and Noah saga, about which I've already written, with Feist's "1, 2, 3, 4".

I'm hoping to get back to writing on here, but nothing is tickling my writing fancy right now as far as the blog goes. To be honest, I've actually got an idea for a story to write. I don't know if it will be a novel, a play, or a short story, but I've been developing it, and it's coming along nicely. The biggest hurdle up to this point was to figure out how it would start, and I think I've finally got it. So, hopefully, I'll be off and running on that. I don't really want to give away any details because it's about something about which I've never seen anything written. Oh, I'm sure someone has written about something similar, but I've never seen it, and it's not something you see on every shelf, every stage, or every screen. So I'm a bit excited and a bit trepidatious to be honest. I probably put too much pressure on myself over these things, since there's a good chance that no one else will ever see them, but if I'm going to put this much time and effort into something I just want it to be good. And I am my toughest critic, so it's got to be really good to make me think I wasn't wasting my time.

Recommended song download: Mesmerized (Freemasons Radio Edit) - Faith Evans

0 comments: